10 October 2009

I'm Not Entirely Sure...But,

I'm getting the feeling that my cats are under the impression that I purchase furniture solely for their collective comfort and enjoyment.

It seems to me that they think that The Mister and I's bed is really theirs and they are so gracious enough to let us sleep there at night.

If The Mister and I and our cats were ever to divorce the thought did cross my mind that Equatable Division Of The Assets would end with the cats being homeowners and The Mister and I living in an old refrigerator box under an overpass somewhere.

I was in HomeGoods yesterday (not ashamed to admit ) cruising through the clearance racks.
I found a throw pillow that read " Dogs Have Owners, Cats Have Stuff ".
It was supposed to read " Dogs Have Owners, Cats Have Staff. "

It would have been an entirely true statement and perhaps might have not had a permanent home on the clearance rack at HomeGoods had the poor embroidery machine operator somewhere in Vietnam not been illiterate.

Yep, my cats have Stuff alright, it just all happens to be mine.
My cats don't have Staff though. They have bitches. Me and The Mister.

XOXOXO
Bunny

No comments: