01 May 2007

I Don't Know What It Is About This Stuff.....

I LOVE Vitamin Water. Love it, Love it, Love it ! I have one everyday and I feel GRRRREAT !
I'd been feeling unusually good for about two weeks now and I was chalking it up to all the nice warm weather and sunshine, but then it occurred to me that it could be the Vitamin Water.
I have some favorite flavors, they are as follows.....

Peach - Mango ( very difficult to find )
Lemon Aid
Formula 50 ( I think it may be pronounced " fiddy " )
and
XXX ( new flavor, blueberry / pomegranate etc. Very Good ! )

I highly recommend them.

In other news, Brock and I are hooked on " Run's House " on MTV. Now, by and large, Brock and I do not watch MTV ( or any reality TV for that matter ) anymore mostly because we are not their target demographic audience. " Run's House " seems to be entertaining though. Catch it if you can.


XXOO
Bunny

No comments: