07 May 2007

My Cat Is A Trouble Maker.

This is the sock basket on the floor.
( Tilt your head to the right for a more accurate picture. )
This is my cat.

This is my cat and the sock basket on the floor.


For those of you who may not know, I refuse to fold socks. I happen to think that this task is very tedious and unnecessary. I merely gather up all the socks that come out of the dryer and throw them in the above captioned basket.
Sometime during Sunday afternoon I heard a crash. And for those of you who do not own cats, hearing random crashes is not uncommon.
Upon hearing said crash I went to investigate its origin.
My lovely cat Chablis ( like the wine ) decided that she MUST lay where the sock basket was residing.
The " Who Me ? " look on her face is just priceless.
Like Brock says, " It is Chablis's world, we just live in it. "

Did anyone else catch the " Who the *@&%$ is Jackson Pollock " piece on 60 Minutes last night ? It was pretty funny. I will try to find more on this and post something soon.


I'm Out !
XXOO
Bunny

No comments: