17 May 2007

Just Call Him Fred.....


Last night we went to my sister's nursing school pinning ceremony at Rhode Island College.
From what I could gather a pinning ceremony is sort of like a * special * graduation just for nurses.
There were nine of us that went, including my sister's soon to be niece Darien, who is six.
Now, I'll be honest, I've not spent much time with Darien and do not know her very well.
Nor she me. It took a long time for her to stop calling me " Alyssa's Friend ".

Apparently she was riding in the car with her mother and grandmother confirming the names of everyone in attendance. She identified everyone correctly, until it came to Brock.
She pointed at our car and very earnestly said " ....and that is Erica and Fred. "

Fred....hmmmmm.....I could think of worse names to be called.
Of course Brock found " Fred " to be very amusing.



Please forgive the picture quailty. I did the best I could under the circumstances.





XXOO

Bunny

No comments: