20 May 2007

It is not all cute flip flops and knockoff designer handbags over here.

In an earlier post I had admitted that I cruise ( many ) trashy celeb tabloid sites. However, I did not want anyone to think that I am all style and no substance.

Beneath this glittering facade is a deep and reflective thinker. Self Actualization is very important to me.

That being said, here is a list of all my favorite website that have nothing at all to do with celebrities.

NPR - National Public Radio
I especially love the BBC World Service. News sounds so much better in a British accent.

The Huffington Post - I admit, I am a bleeding heart liberal. I make no apologies for this.

Rabbi Shmuley Boteach - If you've seem Shalom In the Home you'll know what I'm talking about here. I love his blog.

Dr. Andrew Weil - Nice tips for general health and well being.

I hope you enjoy these as much as I do.


XXOO
Bunny

P.S. I don't know this woman, but I love her. Take the time to read her blog. You will laugh your ass off. This in particular had us in hysterics.

No comments: