15 May 2007

Lindsey Lohan's Nipples Are A Great Motivator.

Last night I had asked Brock ( several times ) very nicely to help me tidy up the kitchen and dining room table.
The first time he replied with " Uh Huh. "
The second time was " Mmmm"
The third was " In a minute "
The fourth was no reply.

So I figured that if he was going to sit and watch the Sox I was certainly not going to kill myself cleaning up.

To back track a bit here.... I've been * trying * to keep the house tidy so I do not spend an eternity cleaning on the weekends.

So if he was going to sit on his ass so was I. I was surfing one of the many trashy celeb tabloid sites I visit when I happened to come across a pic of Lindsey Lohan's nipples. Ok, not both nipples, just one nipple.

Then I said " Hey, wanna see Lindsey Lohan's nipples ? "

He shot off the couch like his ass was on fire.
No Joke.

So, if you do not want to see Li Lo's nipple then by all means DO NOT CLICK HERE !

Just a little anecdote for today.


XXOO
Bunny

No comments: