24 May 2007

I have a confession to make...

I LOVE Disco music. I really do. Nothing makes me want to boogie more than " Boogie Oogie Oogie " and " Hot Stuff " I love to boogie. Yes I do.
Here are some of my all time favorite disco songs, again, in no particular order.
1. Heaven Must Be Missing An Angel - Tavares. Personally I think this should be my theme song. I think some would disagree. But whatever. I have been dying to get this as my ring tone, but thus far I have been unsuccessful. :-(
2. Boogie Oogie Oogie - Taste of Honey
3. Hot Stuff - Donna Summer
4. Disco Inferno - The Trammps
5. Too Hot - Kool and The Gang
6.Love Rollercoaster - Ohio Players.


I'm sure there are others, I just can't think of them right now.


Brock and I think that these signs should be prominently displayed at Grandma's house.
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!






Mmmm Hmmmm.... Love you guys !
Bunny

No comments: