21 May 2007

You're nobody until somebody bugs you.....

Many people are bugging me lately. This may sound odd, but as of late I am finding it much easier to work with mentally handicapped people than members of my own family ( mine and the in-laws ).

You see, its like this....

If I know someone is metally handicapped it sort of levels the playing field. I can anticipate stupid shit to happen.
Then you have people ( not naming names here ) who are related to you whom you think are normal, and then they go all I am Sam on you.

This shit is wearing me down.

Although, its not anything that a rum & coke and a little Tina Turner can't fix.

BTW, did you know I can really turn it out with " Private Dancer " ?

Oh, and today is Al Franken's birthday. So all together now....." I'm good enough, I'm smart enough and doggone it, people like me ! "


HASTA !
XXOO
Bunny.

No comments: