30 March 2008

Happy Birthday To Me !

Guess what I got for my birthday from my wonderful husband......
why it's the Microsoft Zune! It can hold up to 25,000 songs, videos, pictures, podcasts, TV shows and movies !


( mine is pink )



The best way to describe it is as the next generation iPod. I really like it. I've put a couple of tunes on it already. My cousin Aaron has the biggest iPod library on earth, so I plan on expanding my library as soon as he is home from college. My Aunt took me out for breakfast this morning and afterward we went to Target and she bought me speakers to go along with it.
I'm going to put some more songs on it tonight and we're going to rock out.

Last night we went to Myers & Chang for dinner - it was great. The food was totally delish. We had edemame and celery slaw, pork belly dumplings, tea smoked spare ribs and wok-charred udon noodles with chicken. I can't say enough about it. Really delish food, great atmosphere, attentive service. Four very big thumbs up on this end. I'm sure we'll find ourselves back there again soon.

After dinner we walked down to Flour bakery for a little dessert. I got a macaroon and Brock got a double chocolate cookie - which he described as " insane ".
Then when we got home we had vegan birthday cake that my wicked awesome husband made.
It also was totally delish.

Now that we have a new bed I feel the need to 1) get a new lamp and 2) put some new art work on the walls.
As far as the new artwork goes I have an early contender and this is it....



This is Andy Warhol's
Rebirth of Venus in Blue.

I was really looking from something 20th century pop art.
I had some other contenders. Namely Picasso and Kandinsky, but Andy Warhol spoke to me.
I'll have to let you know what the final verdict is. If anyone has any other thoughts or suggestions by all means please drop me a line.
If anyone wants to make their own Picasso inspired picture, CLICK HERE

XO
Bunny


No comments: