21 March 2008

Retro Music Friday - HAPPY ONE YEAR LID ANNIVERSARY TO US !!!!

Today is our one year LID anniversary, as if you couldn't tell by
the title of today's post.
As most of you well know, # 12
is Tom Brady - the best QB in the NFL.
We love you Tom !

And because today is our one year anniversary

I have a special video planned - I think this song is appropriate

given today's significance.

Had our agency been right about referral time frames

when we went to their informational meeting in 2006

we'd be seeing a referral right about now....

but as it stands we have one year down and perhaps ( worst case scenario )

three more to go.

At any rate, please enjoy today's song.


This song is from 1981. I was in kindergarten.

And in my research I found out that

Tom Petty was my age now when he filmed

this video.

Xo

Bunny

P.S. Molly, I know I said that this week's RMF was going to be a

long distance request and dedication for you and Dickie, but I only realized what today's date was last night. I'll put you guys on next week, I promise.

No comments: