16 September 2007

Don't Hate Me 'Cause I'm Beautiful.

Like my new layout ? Isn't my blog pretty ? I worked long and hard on my new Sox theme. I hope all of you enjoy it as much as I do.


That tune that plays is I'm Shipping Up To Boston by The Dropkick Murphys.

Speaking of the Sox. Friday nights game was downright ugly. They had the lead but ended up giving it up like a drunk girl on prom night. Ugh.

They fared much better on Saturday. They out scored the Spanks 10 to 1. It was happy happy time in the Rafferty house. The only thing that would have made that game any better would have been a hot tub filled with Doritos with a vodka fountain in the middle in our living room.

Tonight is Curt " Prince of Medfield, King Of New England" Schilling v. Roger " Used to be the rocket but is now more like a sparkler" Clemens. Two mostly washed up, middle aged pitchers. I think the deciding factor for tonight's game is ultimately going to be whom is more washed up.

With the Sox bats as hot as they've been lately I'd put my $$ on The Schill going 6 strong innings.

8:00 pm on ESPN..see you there.

So CLAP CLAP CLAP !!! LETS GO SOX !!!!! WOO HOO !!!!




Oh Yes, and yours truly got the deal of the year at the Brooks Brothers outlet yesterday.
I was cruising the clearance racks when I came across a lovely mint green trench / rain coat.
I loved the shape and color of the coat, it really looks quite nice on me. However it was 60 % off 169.95. Still pricey, I know.
I noticed some very minor stains on the cuffs ( not anything that can't be fixed at the dry cleaner ) so I decided to ask the manager for additional $$ off. She agreed and was going to give me another 10 % off. That would have brought the price to 70 % off, or just about $50.
Not a bad deal, right ?
It turns out that it was marked down even further, and the manager still took the additional 10 % off. I got a Brooks Brothers coat for $32 ! Go Me !
I will post pics later.



XO
Bunny

No comments: