08 September 2007

The Stop & Shop Diaries.

Today The Mister and I made a quick trip to Stop & Shop for a few things. Mostly it was a pretty uneventful trip, boring you might say.



But I have a couple of observations.......



1. As most of you know, we are into the snacking foods. ( i.e. anything crunchy and in a bag )We were in the chip aisle ( big shock there, I know ) and noticed that Lays has come out with a new flavor of chip...drum roll please....Crab Seasoning. I went looking for more info about this on the Lays website, but could not find anything. I think it may be a test flavor in a limited market. TM and I stood in the chip aisle for a few minutes trying to decide what exactly that would taste like. This is one of those times it would be wise to have free samples. I don't think anyone would buy an entire bag of Crab Seasoned flavored chip without trying them first.



2. Ever seen a 14 year-old boy bag up maxi pads ? They were the very last item he bagged up. I don't think our poor bagger even wanted to touch them. Then when he did pick them up he put them in a bag like he was holding a live bomb. TM and I both made this observation and giggled to ourselves on the way out of the store.



XO

Bunny

No comments: