17 September 2007

When Your Pet Peeve Comes Back To Bite You In The Ass.

I got the following email last night from Hubcaps.com:

Dear Erica,

Just a quick note to say thank you for your past business you have done with Hubcaps.com and hope you will do business with us in the future! Please remember that HUBCAPS make a GREAT GIFT for friends and family that are missing a hubcap or they just need to replace the old looking ones. Easy Step by Step - Log on to http://www.hubcaps.com/- Locate the make of your car, (Click that button) - Locate the model of your car (Click that button)- Locate the picture of your hubcap- Order your hubcap using the red button below the hubcap you need, or call Toll Free to to speak with a salesperson.- If you can not find the picture you need or want to change to different hubcaps, call toll free 1(800) 826-5880, for help. - FREE SHIPPING on ALL HUBCAPS We hope we have not bothered you in any way.Thanks Again, Hubcaps.com1 (800) 826-5880http://www.hubcaps.com/

Mmmkay, the entire point of my relationship with Hubcaps.com is not to have one. Meaning that I only rely on them when I have lost yet another hub cap and need to replace it. They keep me from being white trash and save me $$ in the process. ( their prices are much cheaper than going to the dealer )
With the rash of crappy customer service I've gotten lately I do appreciate that they've taken the time to thank me for my business. And no Mr. Hubcap.com man, you're not bothering me at all.


XXOO
St. Bunny
Our Lady of the Perpetual Lost Hub Cap.

No comments: