23 September 2007

I'm Getting Maaaaarriiieeedd !!!!

My sister's bachelorette party was last night / very early this morning. It was hosted by the other two bridesmaids Lisa and Sarah. They really put a lot of effort into it and it was fantastic. Kudos to them !
First we had a very yummy dinner at Lisa's house, then Lisa's husband chauffeured 11 very rowdy ladies in a very... ahem**... decorated 12 passenger van to Foxwoods.
During the course of the evening the following happened;

* The attendees we able to shoot each other with penis pop guns. Those were a big hit.
* My sister was decorated in the finest bacherlorette attire that you can buy at iParty.
( I had no idea that iParty sells adult gifts in the back...) She was lit up like a Christmas tree
with all manner of flashing penises.
* The attendees were asked to given themselves stripper names. I was Bunny, big stretch I know. Other stripper names included Starr, Suga, Honey and Ginger.
* Many, many people pointed and stared at the bobbing penises on her head. Many people.
* She was asked to remove the bobbing penises from her head by security.
* Some very drunk random dude asked her to come up to his room with him.
* We did raspberry kamikaze shots at the bar. Bleech !
* My sister hugged every other bachelorette at Foxwoods. And took pictures with some.
* My sister told every random Security guard, old lady, middle aged person, Asian person, Puerto Rican, African-American, and so on and so forth " I'm getting Maaaarriiiieeeddd !!!!! "
* She hugged the valet guy and told him " I'm getting Maaaarriiieeedd ! "
* As we pulled away from the valet to go home she leaned out the van window and yelled to all the other folks waiting at the valet " I'm getting Maaaaarriiieeedd ! "

And....
She professed her undying love for me in the ladies room. Then asked her other friend to take our picture.


This is us, in the ladies room at Foxwoods.
After she told me how much she loved me.
Shortly after this pic was taken she kissed me on the cheek
and left a big lipstick print on me.
Then she told me she loved me again.
The she told me
" I'm getting Maaaarriiiieeddd !"
Then she told everyone else in the ladies room
" I'm getting Maaaaarrriiieeedd !!"
( and yes those are the bobbing penises on her head )
I rolled in at about 2:45 am after having penis cake back at her friend Lisa's house.
XXOO
Bunny
** The van was decorated with all sorts of bacherlorette things...but did feature something lovingly called Dashboard Dicky. Dashboard Dicky was a bobbing, lifelike penis on a spring and a suction cup that bobbed up and down. And up and down, and up and down.

No comments: