16 December 2007

Got Snow ?

We're in the middle of a Nor'easter* as I am typing this. We've already gotten about 5" of snow on top of the foot or so from this past Thursday.
Ah yes...Thursday...did I tell you it took me just a hair under 2 hours to get home from work on Thursday ? I was 18 miles from home and it took me two stinkin' hours to get home. I believe that is an average of 9 miles and hour. It was ( if I may borrow a phrase from Steph here ) snowmageddon. People weren't stopping at red lights and were clogging up intersections. And you would have thought that Yield meant yeah-whatever-just-go-and-hope-the-other-person-gets-out-of-your-way. I nearly got clipped twice on the way home.
At any rate, please enjoy my snow pics.


The grill.
The patio set.

XO
Bunny
*For those of you not familiar, a Nor-easter is a storm that comes in off the ocean. They are usually a bit more intense and carry a lot more moisture. You can read all about it here.

No comments: