21 December 2007

You Better Watch Out, You'd Better Not Cry, Stephanie Claus Is Coming To Town.

First off, let me just Thank Steph profusely for my much coveted towel warmer. I was squealing like a school girl when I opened it the other night. Brock could not quite believe that she actually sent us one of these - as I almost never receive what I request for Christmas.

So Steph - a million thanks to you ( and Tim ). YOU THE BOMB !!!





Ooooo !!!! Aaahhhhh!!!




I also had the very good fortune of receiving another Christmas gift from one of my clients last night. Imagine my surprise when I opened this............


Yep, it's satin.


And it's dirty......


Brock could not stop laughing after I opened this. He nearly choked he laughed so hard. He said it was " the most Napoleon Dynamite looking thing he'd ever seen. "

I think this particular client found this in their apartment - I've always said I was a re-gifters dream come true.


With that, I hope all of you have a wonderful Christmas.

XXOO

Bunny





1 comment:

bella's mommy xo said...

This seriously makes me pee. From someone who also receives gifts from the clients, I truly appreciate this post! haha xo