23 December 2007

Mrs. Claus Goes High Tech.

Earlier today I was chatting with my friend Theresa when her daughter Kaylah ( she's 3 ) asked if she was speaking to Mrs. Claus. Theresa told her that yes, she was speaking with Mrs. Claus. Then Kaylah got on the phone with Mrs. Claus ( yours truly ) and we had a lovely conversation.
I decided that I would follow up our chat with an email - I sent along a visual so she'd have an idea of what Mrs. Claus looks like. I thought it might help my credibility.
So here is a copy of what I sent along to Kaylah.
Shhhh.....don't tell anyone that Mrs. Claus emails. I don't want my inbox all clogged up =)


Dear Kaylah,

It was so nice to talk to you on the phone today. I'm so glad to hear that you've been a good girl. I'll certainly tell Santa that you've been good so you get lots of nice presents.
Santa is very busy today, he and the elves are packing the sleigh for their very long trip on Christmas eve. I hope that you leave some yummy cookies and delicious milk for Santa. I'm sure he'll very, very hungry by the time he gets to Pennsylvania !

Please continue to be a good girl and give Logan a nice, big kiss from Mrs. Claus.

Bye Bye Sugar !

Love,
Mrs. Claus

No comments: