28 December 2007

Retro Music Friday.

Brock has this on his IPod.

Bullets for the rest of today's post.

* I had enough roast pork left over from Christmas to feed a small country, so yesterday I made a very large pot of Pork BBQ. I even made my own BBQ sauce. I had to hand shred the pork and let me tell you - Emeril is dead wrong - pork fat DOES NOT rule. It's messy and gross. Yuck !

* We had to go to JC Penney last night to exchange some Xmas gifts. Then Brock wanted a pretzel from Auntie Anne's and while in line at the pretzel place is where it hit us. We are not kids anymore. The kids in line with us looked like they were eight years old. Seriously.

* I did not find any unsuspecting victim to go to the Providence Place mall with me yesterday. Since I was looking for something specific from Pottery Barn I decided to call ahead of time to see if they had any in stock. They did not. I may go down there today and see if I can find anything on sale that appeals to me.

Have a fantastic day !

XO

Bunny

No comments: