27 December 2007

RIP E-machines Computer 2002-2007.

Look what the Hubs and I did not plan on buying yesterday....why it's a new computer !
Our old computer chose to crash on Christmas morning. It was dead. Deader than Anna Nicole Smith ( no disrespect ). First it decided that it would start normally, but then shut itself off with no warning. By yesterday morning it would not even turn on. At all.

Yesterday afternoon we headed to B#st B#y to see what they had. We fought the (idiots) crowds and left B#st B#y with a nice 400GB Gateway.



Ooohhhh ! Aaahhh!
I'm going to try to find some unsuspecting victim to go to the Providence Place mall with me today. I got a Pottery Barn gift card for Xmas and there are some really cute lamps I want.
Wish me luck cause these particular lamps are sold out on the PB website. I'll let you know if I am sucessful.
XO
Bunny

No comments: