08 December 2007

Move Over George.

Ok, so by now most of you know that I've got some mad love for George Clooney. That hasn't changed, but, I think he's been bumped to second on my all time hottie list.

Introducing Bear Grylls...
( Try not to drool on your keyboards ladies )

Bear hosts is own show on the Discovery channel called Man Vs. Wild. Although my thoughts on his show are that 99.999 % of the world's population will never find
themselves in the situations that he puts himself in.
I mean, I have no plans to be in the Swiss Alps in January with only my
coat, a knife and my wits. But on the other hand 99.999 % of the world's population rarely leave the comfort of their living room. So I can understand the vicariousness with which people watch his show.
Check it out if you have time. Why just today he was on the Patagonian ice cap in Argentina running around with no clothes on.
( Therese, I bet you're just kicking yourself about the cable in Manhiem. You don't know what you're missing...)
Although I think I could really do without him eating live fish and bugs.
However, the running around with no clothes on....Please Sir May I Have Another ?!

On his blog it says that he works out four hours a day.

If I worked out four hours a day I still wouldn't look like Heidi Klum...



Devastatingly handsome, no ?

In other news....my mad baking skills have gone the way of the

passenger pigeon. That's right, extinct.

I made a batch of cookie dough for Christmas and froze them into little balls. The idea being that when I need cookies for the holidays all I would have to do is take them out

and bake. A lot of effort now for very little effort later. My first batch of cookies came out good.

I test baked two very small cookies to see how they were and they passed the Hubby taste test.

Then, as I was feeling very ambitious yesterday, I started on my second batch of cookie dough.

The second batch required a substantial amount of toasted pecans,

which I promptly burned.

At any rate, I may have cookie dough round 2 today.

I'll let you know how they turn out.

XO

Bunny

No comments: