28 August 2007

Cause I'm Free - Free Fallin' !!!!

The Spanks are now 8 games back of the Red Sox. E.I.G.H.T. Games. They continued their free fall in AL east standings with this little gem of a game last night.
I'm loving the Detroit Tigers right about now..........the Spanks looked like the freakin Bad News Bears last night. Seriously.
The Sox now have the best record in MLB !!!!! Not just in their division, in THE ENTIRE MLB !!!
Like I said in yesterday's post, the Sox and Spanks have a three game set starting tonight.
I have a feeling that my Sox are primed and ready to bring their A game to the Bronx tonight.
So - lets get ready for Dice-K and crew to begin the ass kicking festival tonight @ 7:05 PM.
See you there !

SO CLAP CLAP CLAP !! LETS GO SOX !!! WOOOHOOO !!!!

XXOO
Bunny

No comments: