30 August 2007

Damn My Life Is Exciting.

As I told you earlier this week I have been Furminating my cats when they let / tolerate me. I have to back track a bit here, I do not have a furminator. I in fact have a Shed Ender. Semantics, I know. Basically the same thing, only the Shed Ender can only be used with your right hand as you can only shed end with the tool facing one direction. I feel that perhaps the Furminator is the new and improved version of the Shed Ender.

I felt I should share with you the fruits of my stalking / labor. Now mind you these little piles of fur don't look like much on their own....but....I've been Shed Ending them since Monday night and have been disposing of the piles as I've gone along. So if you will, use your imagination and picture about sixteen of these little piles.
This could explain why I have a lint roller the size of Las Vegas.
I was taking pictures of the fur piles when TM said...
" You're taking pictures of fur piles ? What part of sane does that speak to ? "
I dunno, I never claimed to be sane.





This is the Little Rat's pile of fur.
It sort of feels like bunny fur when you pick it up.
And yes, I did vacuum the rug afterward.


This is Chablis's little fur pile.
She seems to enjoy our little shed ending sessions.
Most of the time she acts all gangsta tough with me, but
deep down she is really a sensitive soul.




I've been on vacation all week. I have really enjoyed doing absolutely nothing. Although I have tried to keep myself busy.
I've made some really delish food this week.
I went shopping with Molly ( Hi Molly! )
I went to the grocery store.
I got a tattoo......just kidding, wanted to see if you were paying attention. hehe

TM and I might have some sort of a day trip this weekend.


Well...onto the Sox. They dropped all three games to the Spanks.
I can't even talk about it.
Too depressing.

I bought THIS for the wee one. I thought this was adorable. I had bought the two piece set of them earlier this week. And now I have the night gown.....

XXOO

Bunny









No comments: