30 August 2007

Self Portrait Thursdays.

I never said that self portrait had to be of my face. This is my blog and I make the rules here.
Anyways, notice that my hair is in a pony ? This is a major accomplishment for me. I've resisted the urge to cut my hair ( beyond a trim ) for a very long time now.

Onto other news: The Sox seem to have a PhD in suck these days. Their pitchers are leaving them in the game but they just can't get enough runs in. Which I can't really understand since the Spanks pitching has been shaky at best.
They lost again last night.
Bleech.
Today is Curt Schilling v. Chen Ming Wang.
Oh man, this is getting harder and harder lately......CLAP CLAP CLAP !! LETS GO SOX !! WOOHOO !!!!!

Oh yeah, this guy.......GAY GAY GAY !


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Update:
Reason # 1258 why I hate the Yankees.
During last night's game an employee of Yankee Stadium approached
Terry Francona to inquire if he was wearing his MLB regualtion jersey underneath his
sweatshirt. ( He was )
Not peculiar by itself, however, the employee asked Tito
WHILE MR VALTREX JETER WAS ATTEMPTING TO STEAL SECOND !
They were attempting to divert Tito's attention so Jeter
could steal second !
The Yankees are total ass clowns.
Total.
Assclowns.

XO
Bunny

No comments: