22 August 2007

A Sign Of The Apocalypse Or Just Bad Radio Programming ?

I've heard the following songs on the radio today;

Wayward Son by Kansas
Don't Stop Believin' by Journey
Two Tickets to Paradise by Eddie Money
and
Come Sail Away by Styx

That in itself is not all that peculiar.
However, I've heard them all about six times apiece all on different stations.
Every time I changed the station ( and I do this frequently, you know, the ADD thing....)
I heard these songs over and over and over again.
Wierd.

The other night, Saturday I believe, our neighbors to the back of us were having some sort of a birthday bash with LIVE ENTERTAINMENT ! We quite enjoyed this. We had the back door and windows open. The singer did covers of some great songs.
You should know that TM and I do a mean rendition of Folsom Prison Blues.

At any rate.....onto our weekly Mike Lowell fix.
Sr. Muy Guapo got hit with a pitch on the wrist last night.
Damn you Devil Rays ! That shit just ain't cool !
Seeing my Mikey walking around in circles, clutching his wrist, surrounded by trainers sent me into a mild panic.
But because he is Mike Lowell he shook it off and stayed in the game.



::::::::sigh::::::::
BTW, the lady in this pic is Tina Cervasio.
Yep, the Tina Cervasio from the Brock McNasty post.

XXOO
Bunny

No comments: