14 August 2007

Houston, We Have Limes.

As you may or may not know I have a lime tree. I requested a lime tree for my birthday last year ( 2006 ) and having the wonderful spouse I do, he stopped at nothing to procure said tree. Well, OK he only stopped at Lowes, but still.
I love my lime tree, however, until this summer it has failed to grow limes. It wanted to grow limes. It tried to grow limes. It was like the little lime tree that could.
This past spring The Mister bought citrus tree fertilizer and voila...........LIMES !!!!!
Now, bear in mind that the limes are the size of my pinkie finger nail and I don't think we'll actually get any sizable, edible limes until this winter.....BUT I'VE GOT LIMES !!!!
And getting these pictures was sort of like Fear Factor Plainville with all the bees that have taken up residence on my tree.
BUT I HAVE LIMES !!!!!
( can you tell that I'm excited about the limes.....)







This is not a lime.
This is my cousin Aaron chillin at the beach last weekend.
He is going to study Astrophysics in the honors program at
UMASS Amherst this fall.
He is wicked smart.

XXOO
Bunny

No comments: