08 August 2007

Its A Hard Knock Life.

Its a hard knock life for my cat.
Instead of treats, he gets tricked
Instead of kisses, he gets kicked......
( just kidding about the kicked part, we're not into animal cruelty around here )


::::::::yawn::::::::
It is a rough, rough life for me.

Oh yeah...my sister's bridal shower was on Sunday. It was lovely !
The Dunkin Donuts theme was a big hit and she got many lovely gifts.
I did a wonderful job managing the whole affair.
Yep, I managed to do almost nothing and be really charming doing it.
OK, that is not entirely true.
I was sort of like the social director,
you know, I went around spreading all of the Bunny love to the
attendees.
And I was in charge of writing down all of the gifts she received.
So I sort of did something.
Hasta Luego Mi Amigos !
XXOO
Bunny


No comments: