15 August 2007

Playing Hooky With My Honey / Afternoon Delight.

The Mister had yesterday off from work as he is covering vacations for the next two weeks. So I decided that I needed to have the day off too. Fortunately for me I have a very understanding boss who honored my last minute request. In the morning TM played 9 holes at the local country club. Then after much discussion about what we should do for the day we decided that blueberry picking it was ! We went to The Big Apple in Wrentham, MA.
Here is the photo journal of our afternoon.



Blueberry fields forever.
More blueberry fields.

The mister and his bucket.


Mmmmmm...berries.



Mmmmm..more berries.




A berry in the hand....





...is worth more in the bucket.

I liked the fluffy clouds in this pic.
The front of The Big Apple barn.

TM eating ice cream in the car.
After we were done picking berries we had some very delish ice cream. All in all a very lovely day.
XXOO
Bunny









No comments: