04 August 2007

My Pet Peeves / Crap That Irritates Me.

I'm not sure if we've discussed this before, but I have a few ( odd ) pet peeves. I understand that everyone has pet peeves and they are completely individually unique. Here are mine, in a nutshell....

1. Rhode Island drivers. Man oh man are they crappy drivers. I swear the IQ of a Rhode Islander drops at least 50 points when they get behind the wheel. I'm not sure, but I think the traffic laws in Little Rhody go something like this....
Turn signals....optional
Traffic lights...just a suggestion
Speed limits......eh, whatever

What irritates me more than the lack of driving skills with Rhode Islanders is that I end up screaming like a loon ( I know, like they can hear me ) at them, thus making my fellow motorists think I'm crazy.

2. Cars with no hubcaps. That is just plain white trash. White.trash.
3. People who leave the shower curtain open after a shower. Like nails on a chalkboard.

Those are the big three. Crap that irritates me is as follows....

1. Restaurant salads that are comprised of massive chunks of lettuce. I believe that this is one of Steph's pet peeves....I just find it irritating.

2. The fact that my fridge leaks water all over the floor. Soooo irritating.
3. Stupid people. No explanation needed.

Please don't think me a crabby bitch after today's post. I've actually been deliriously happy lately. Really. Its like I've tapped into some inner bliss / zen-ness. Of course, I'll probably never reach the level of zen nirvana that my co-worker Darrell has. He has a bliss that I aspire to.
I am happy with my level of bliss / zen / nirvana at the current moment though.

In other news......I had some folks over for a little shin-dig last night and had a great time. I put out some food, turned on Bob Marley and poured some booze. Then we watched the Sox.
I couldn't have asked for a better evening. :-)


I bought these at the Vans outlet today.
Peace out !
Bunny

No comments: