01 August 2007

IDFK Is A Clinical Diagnosis.

IDFK is a very scientific, clinical diagnosis for a myriad of issues one may be having. We use this frequently in our office to describe people and situations.
IDFK is not just for professional use. It can apply to situations in your everyday life.
IDFK is an acronym. It stands for I Don't Fuckin' Know.
Feel free to use this as you see fit, cause really, many things can be accurately described by IDFK.

Why just today I myself had an IDFK moment at the supermarket on the way home from work.
I knew that I needed to get something to grill ( see the Pimp My Grill post ) for dinner. But I found myself aimlessly wandering the supermarket putting very random things in my cart.
For example;
Macaroni Salad
Waffles
Pretzels
Kaiser rolls
coke
ketsup
A1
chicken salad
and
lettuce

There was no rhyme or reason to what I was buying. What was I doing ?
IDFK.

XXOO
Bunny

No comments: