24 May 2008

From Zero To Crazy In .6 Seconds...

Everyone..let me introduce you to my latest addiction ( other than Jon Knight.......another post for another day). This is Dunkie's Iced Tea. It's sort of become my late afternoon treat these days.

Something about going to college in South Carolina made me have a great appreciation for real iced tea, not that powdered crap my mom drinks...blech !
At any rate - Dunkies makes a damn good cup of tea. Starbucks iced tea is also really good, however when my boss asked me if Dunkie's was better than SB's I kinda told her that DD tea is the bastard cousin of SB's tea.....she really had a laugh over that one.....I can't believe I said " Bastard " in front of the minister's wife....one way ticket to hell right over here....
And get this....( how bad am I ? ) I get it with straight up, plain, old, white sugar. You know, when there is so much sugar in it that it crunches a little bit in your teeth until it all dissolves in the tea. I'm sure if my dentist read my blog I'd get an ear full. In my own defense I do brush and floss twice a day.

Not sure if it's the caffeine or the sugar. I mean, I think ( and those of you who really know me can attest to this ) I tend to be a little wound up on a good day. But one medium iced tea is like dumping gas on the fire - like when a kid has way too much Halloween candy. Yeah, like that.
Zero to Crazy in .6 Seconds.....
God love my Hubs.. I think he's going for sainthood.

No my friends, you cannot bottle this.

XO
Bunny.

P.S.
Trix - I'll help you fix the soup tomorrow. =)

No comments: