16 May 2008

Retro Music Friday - Kickin' Off My Karaoke Training Wheels.

Last night was Tom's Tavern again....big shock there I know, it seems to be our regular Thursday nite thing now. Last night we met up with Dickie and his posse of lady friends there for dinner - truth be told I don't think they quite knew what to make of us, but I digress.

After many weeks of " running behind the bike " so to speak, Chris finally let go and I went solo. Although we did put our own spin on Love Shack, and I have to say, Chris had to carry me along on that one.

I've been trying to come up with the perfect song to sing for a while now. I mean, I never claimed to be able to sing. In fact, I'm altogether a pretty crappy singer. I wanted a song I didn't think I could butcher too badly.

I think my version of this song turned out OK. No one booed or threw nachos at me, so I guess it wasn't too bad.

BTW, this is The Motels.

XO

Bunny

No comments: