28 May 2008

Should Also Read " Do Not Operate Heavy Machinery"

Let me set the scene for you;
One morning last week, in our bathroom.....

Brock commences to brushing his teeth.....

Me: " OH MY GOD ! YOU'RE USING THE NIGHTTIME TOOTHPASTE ! WHAT ARE YOU DOING !!!???"

Brock continues to silently brush away.

Me( pointing at the tube of toothpaste ): " SEE, IT SAYS VIVID WHITE NIGHTTIME ! IT"S NOT NIGHTTIME ! "

Brock spits and rinses.

Me: " Well, I just don't know what we're going to do now....you fucked it all up...see, we have a daytime toothpaste and a nighttime toothpaste..."

Brock gives me the one-eyebrow lifted stare.

Me ( clearly frustrated that he's not getting what I'm trying to explain to him ) :::::sigh:::::

Brock: " Really, what's it gonna do...make me drowsy ? "

Clearly he has no regard for rules.
I'm not sure I can live with this kind of anarchy.

XO
Bunny.

No comments: