05 May 2008

Mad Love For Molly.

After a long search ( OK..one day ) looking for someone to go see these guys in concert with me I found a very willing partner in crime in my buddy Molls. I think it helps to have friends just as loony as yourself.
I asked a couple different folks before I got to Molly. I asked Brock and got the look.
I believe that he also said something along the lines of
" ..are you for real ? The freakin' New Kids ? You know I love you honey, but my devotion to you stops at the New Kids. "

Then I asked Therese. Her response was " Yeah, don't put me down for that one....." It's OK Therese....I understand. And thank you for letting me down gently. I appreciate that.

So, it's me and Molls. Tickets go on sale Monday.

_____________________________________________

In other news; It has come to my attention via my online music service that the name of R. Kelly's new song is........wait for it.......wait......

Hair Braider.

?

Hair Braider ?

Someone needs to clue R. in that he's slipped off the cool plateau. I mean, I believe I can Fly was an awesome tune....but somewhere along the line he just stopped making good career decisions. I'm not sure why someone didn't sit him down after Trapped In The Closet and just shake him.

Hair Braider ? WTF ?

Xooo

Bunny

No comments: