31 May 2008

Hello Lover.



Everyone...this is my new dining room set. Stunning, no ? Mmmm..yes....beautiful. The Heidi Klum of dining sets if you will.
It even has that new table smell.
I got Brock to sniff the table with me this morning. Then he told me I was " Ten kinds of crazy. "
Although I have to say, it felt like I had to wait an eternity for it to arrive.
Sure, Brock's sofa shows up at 8AM on the nose, but the delivery people sure as hell took their sweet ass time getting here with my table.

And Chris..there will be ABSOLUTELY no beer pong on my table.

__________________________________________________

In other news, George and Sarah broke up. :::::Sigh::::::
This means he's going to start calling me and wanting to see me again, telling me the other ladies just aren't like me. I'm gonna have to remind him that I am not his rebound booty call.
Although if he wanted to take me out to dinner and buy me shiny things I'd let him.


Xo
Bunny


No comments: