18 August 2008

Freebies.

I " borrowed " the idea for today's post from Dooce.
Which, BTW, is a FANTASTIC blog and I highly recommend that you all become avid readers.

She and her hubs call them the Five Fame F*ckers - we simply refer to them as Freebies in this house.
As there rules of the Freebie have heretofore been explained by Dooce, I will get right down to the nitty gritty of listing my Top 5.

Here goes, in no particular order;


1. George Clooney























2. Mike Lowell




















3. Jonathan Knight
















although if he happened to be busy,

Donnie Wahlberg would certainly do in a pinch.























You know - if I had to settle.

4. Joaquin Phoenix




















5. Tim McGraw























Hmmm....I think I have a thing for Tall, Dark & Handsome.

I guess I'm still on the high-class raunch.
Although I could be mere steps away from becoming the next ( albeit hetero ) Dan Savage.
( Which I will confess is my secret career ambition, but somewhere, deep down, I think all of you knew that already )

None of you should feel badly for Brock - he too has his own Freebie list. We're nothing if not equal opportunity in this house.
________________________________________________

Oh yeah, I almost forgot ! We sort of bought a house. Still have to do the home inspection and all that crap. So, fingers crossed ! We will hopefully close by mid September.
WOOO HOOOO !!!!


Xooo
Bunny

















No comments: