21 August 2008

Retro Music Friday - My Dear Jon Letter.**

Given that I've found out this week that the HOTTEST guy I've seen in A LONG, LONG TIME is ( most likely ) gay, I felt it was perhaps time to end things between he and I.

Dear Jon,

Although our time together was brief, I don't think I could ever forget you. ( ugh, I'm not sure I can even do this.....) When I laid eyes on you back in April, well, let's just say that shy smile and easy laugh of yours did me in ( holy crap you make me so horny ! ). I couldn't get enough. You even made it to my freebie list ( oh hell, I'd pay you ! ). I looked forward to returning home from work everyday to see your smiling face on my desktop wallpaper( stop licking the screen, stop licking the screen.... ) . I even dreamed of doing unspeakable, dirty things to you ( mmmm....) - but that's between you and me.

I thought what we had was special. ( what a fool am I ! )

Now I hear that you may be batting for the other team and I have to say, this tears me up inside. Leaves me broken hearted even.I should have seen this coming. I should have known a man as devastatingly handsome and, dare I say, as breathtakingly masculine as you ( not to mention as sharp a dresser as you are ) was too good to be true for this ( or any ) straight girl.

I'll just be packing up my things and moving over to " Camp Donnie "( maybe I'll get a day pass to " Camp Danny " Ooohh, those guns ! ). Oh, I know he won't treat me near as nicely as you did( I know he'll end up using me like a blow up doll ), I know I'll have to settle on being another notch on his bedpost if you will. But a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do.

We can still be friends ( with bennies maybe ? maybe ? maybe just a little making out ? OK FINE ! HAVE IT YOUR WAY !) though, if that is OK with you.

Try not to worry about me, I'll be alright without you ( it's not stalking, it's not stalking, it's not stalking.....btw, your trash needs to go out. )

Why do goodbyes have to be so hard ( damn it I can't quit you !) ?



NKOTB 4EVA !
XXOO
Bunny
A relapsed Donnie girl with a certain fondness for Jon.

_____________________________________________




This is I'm Coming Out by Diana Ross. As the date on the video shows it was from February 1981. I wasn't yet 5, nor had I even started kindergarten.

Enjoy.

XO

Bunny

** The Dear Jon letter was composed in part by me and the hubs. He felt it was best to end things as well.








No comments: