13 August 2008

More Cool Tunes.




After I played both M.IA. and The Ting Tings at work yesterday for Jen ( remember Jen ? with the Etsy store ? yeah, her..) and Karina, Karina introduced me to Ludo. They both agreed that The Ting Tings are quite catchy and that M.IA. was OK. Although Jen did say that she could really see why I liked The TT's as it has quite an 80's feel to it. And seeing how I have this" old school " thing......well.....we don't need to discuss it further.


So, I hope you enjoy Ludo.


Of course I tried to get Brock to listen to Ludo last night, but as par for the course he gave me that disapproving look as I think he felt I was spending a little too much time screwing around and not assisting him in shampooing the rugs ( Paula is coming today.....YEA ! ).


Me ? Unfocused ? Distracted ?


Naaahhhh.


Here is more proof that this woman and I were most likely separated at birth.



Xooo


Bunny

No comments: