08 August 2008

Retro Music Friday.

As I have previously stated - I've loved Donnie Wahlberg since I was 12. And as I've also previously stated on this blog, there are more than a few " Donnie Girls " out there.

Another " Donnie Girl " out there happens to be my coworker Teresa. These were her exact words regarding this video.

" I hated that little girl. I would scream and throw things at the TV when Donnie pulled her up on stage. Then I would roll around on the living room floor and yell " Noooooo Donnie ! That is supposed to be meeeeee !!!!!"

Yep, I'm still stuck on the New Kids. I guess you could go so far as to say I am really geeked out giddy-school-girl-style about them reuniting and going to see them on concert. I feel like I'm 12 all over again. Only this time I'm like a 12 year old who can drink and has credit cards. A dangerous combination.

Good thing for me I have very understanding husband who happens to think my giddy schoolgirl-ness is cute.

Although a few weeks ago he did say that he can't wait for this concert to be over so " I can have my wife back. "

I want to say this video is from 1989 ( I was 13 ), but I'm not 100% sure.

Xooooo

Bunny

No comments: