13 September 2008

More Fun With The Scanner; Bunny Through The Years '76-'79

I thought you guys would enjoy these....

The back of this pic is dated Summer of '76.
I'm gonna venture to guess that I was
probably six months old.
Love the bag on my head.
I guess my parents thought they were
pretty damn funny.
BTW, I look A LOT like my dad in this pic.
This pic is dated Feb. 1978 @ Disney. I wasn't quite two.
Doing the math, my dad was 27 in this pic.
My sister wasn't born yet.
Although I have accused my parents
of conceiving my sister during this trip to Disney,
they both deny this.
BTW, I think this is where my
affinity for red shoes started.

The blizzard of '78. I still was not quite two.
Notice the red boots......
Perhaps my sister was conceived then ?
Hmmm....

Summer of '78 - Horseneck beach in R.I.
OK, my sister was most definitely on the way....
BTW, the T-shirt reads Grand Canyon
as my grandparents and my aunt had
recently driven cross country and
brought me this shirt.
Christmas '79.
I was about three and a half.
My sister was almost one.
Brock thinks my lower face is
unchanged since this time.
If memory serves me correctly
the umbrella was merely a small
part of a larger ensemble that included
shoes and a purse.
BTW, my 'rents had orange walls and
ORANGE SHAG CARPET.
It was very Three's Company.
I realize that I perhaps sound a little disgruntled about my sister's entrance into the world. Perhaps I shouldn't have used the words accused and deny regarding my sister's conception. Brock said I make it sound like they commited a crime.
I love my sister, I really do. There is a really cute pic of the two of us when we were about three and one. I'll have to find it and post it one day.
Have a lovely weekend.
Xooo
Bunny




No comments: