24 September 2008

Taiwan, Again.

WHFC called again yesterday to enquire as to whether or not we are still interested in applying to the Taiwan program.
And I'm all like, " Duh...gee, hmmm....would we still like a kid ? Hmm...gotta think on that one. "

Of course I called back today and said " YES PLEASE, WE'D STILL LIKE TO BECOME PARENTS BEFORE WE DIE ! "

So it turns out that WHFC may have an opening for the Taiwan program sometime in the future. They are not exactly sure when.

OK, so the purpose of them calling me was what ? I'm not really sure.
But they might call us sometime in the future for a possible opening.

Like I said to my friend Zen Darrell today, when most people want to have a family they screw and hope for the best.
Not us.
Apparently we are incapable of doing anything the easy way.

XO
Bunny.

No comments: