05 September 2008

Retro Music Friday - One Of These Things Is Not Like The Other.




I was talking with Steph yesterday and we both decided that we like The Psychedelic Furs. In fact, I had forgotten how much I liked them until yesterday. As it reads on the video - this was from 1982. I was 6 and in the 1st grade. My 1st grade teacher was Mrs. Keating. I think she has since passed on.

Lately there seems to be a lot of music that I had forgotten that I liked until just recently.

Like Toni Braxton;

This song was released in 1996. I was 20 and believe it or not, I know this is nuts now, you know, looking back - Brock and I had gotten engaged that year. AT 20 ! We both agree that we had NO IDEA how young we were at that time.

BTW, did you know she's ( Toni Braxton ) is supposed to be on DWTS this fall ?

So there you have it. Two equally righteous songs that have nothing in common.

Enjoy.

XOO

Bunny

P.S. Because I love you guys I'm going to give you a small piece of advice -

Don't take Cipro on an empty stomach......BAD, BAD, BAD, IDEA !

No comments: