27 January 2009

OH HOLY MOTHER OF JESUS ! ** WARNING GRAPHIC,ADULT CONTENT AHEAD **

Ladies and Gentlemen (OK, maybe just the ladies)......
May I present to you the holy grail of NK pics......

This would be one Mr. Jon Knight dropping his drawers at a recent concert.



Oh Holy Jesus.
I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me.....





Please do not ask me where or how I came across this picture...I really don't want to have to explain it to you.

I've made no secret that Jon Knight is one of the hottest guys I've seen in a long time. As I have previously written on this very blog, he is on my " Freebie " list and if given the opportunity I would perform unpseakable, dirty, illegal-in-seven-states sex acts on him.


Oh come on...like you're all shocked or something...

And since I've shared the following anecdote with my mother I thought I would share it all with you. I have to warn all of you that the following anecdote might just be TMI for some of you....so those of you..( you know who you are ) that are easily offended can move right along.

You've been warned.....

( Brock has read this before I published it and thought it was over the line, even for me...)

My friend Lisa and I went to see NKOTB back in September @ Mohegan Sun and we had wonderful time.
We ( or at least I, Lisa has always and will always be a Jordan girl....) had the great fortune of being on the side of the stage that Jon was doing most of the show from.
I have to say.....watching him shake his ass....( WHAT AN ASS ! ) for 2 hours was well, mighty entertaining.
So entertaining that it was...oh...kind of stimulating.

I won't go any further, I'm sure you're all catching my drift.

Please do not feel badly for Brock. As I have also previously written on this very blog he has a " Freebie " list of his own, and let me just say his thoughts on Padma from Top Chef and Rosario Dawson are downright lewd and disgusting. ( hmmm...anyone else think he's got a thing for the dark & lovelies ? )


Again, don't act shocked....we're married, we're not dead.

Besides, I think verbalizing this kind of stuff to your spouse is healthy for your relationship.


Good Night All !

XO
Bunny













No comments: