20 January 2009

Parting Is Such Sweet Sorrow.

So I decided to part with the majority of the baby clothes I had purchased over the past.....oh....nearly twenty-two months.


I think Brock and I both realize that a child may never materialize in this house, so really, why are we hanging onto all this stuff ? It's probably better being actually worn by a baby than sitting and collecting dust for all eternity.


So I went through all the stuff yesterday and am going to ship it off to my SIL for our niece Meg. She ( my SIL ) was kind enough to send me a FedEx label from their account so I don't have to pay for shipping.


Last night I showed Brock all of the things that I had intended to ship off and I can't say we both weren't a little sad.


Oh well.


I know it will all be put to good use, so it's all good.


::::::::::sigh:::::::::::::



Xoooo
Bunny

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Erika,

I can only imaginehow hard that was. I am always thinking of you and please don't lose hope. There is a child for you and it will happen. I know you could still be years away but don't lose hope.

Erica said...

Melissa -
Thanks for the kind words. I know not many people understand just how difficult the waiting can be. I was really OK with sending some things along for my niece. I'm glad someone will get some use out of it.
Thanks for the comment ! I love comments !
Take care,
Erica