02 January 2009

Retro Music Friday.



My baby sister turned 30 on Monday ( 12/29 ). Truth be told, I think she was sweatin' turning 30 a bit. She was all like " Gaaahhh...I'M GONNA BE 30 ! " and then she'd have this horribly depressed look on her face.


In an effort to make her feel a bit better ( I'm really a humanitarian you know..) about turning the big 3-0 I told her that the old saying that women hit their sexual peak after 30 was ENTIRELY TRUE and that she had much to look forward to. I think she was mortified that I was telling her this.....I mean, she tends to be more reserved and oh......less expressive and open than myself. Well, at least when sober she is.

She kept saying " OK, OK Erica, great...I'll let you know how that works out for me...". She was trying her very best to get me to shut my mouth and I knew it so, me being me, I kept going.....


I'm all like " Yeah, the orgasms get so much better, not that they were ever bad before but man, after 30, hold onto your hat ! "


I heard her sigh and I swear I heard her eyes roll over the phone. So I kept going.....


" Yeah, I mean it's not like he's really doing anything different....it's really all you, it's like someone has finally unleashed the beast."


By this time I felt that I really had her to the point where she'd want the floor to open up and swallow her so I finally let up and asked her what her birthday plans were.


I really didn't mind turning 30. I was all " bring it on, I'm gonna show 30 who the boss is !" I think I've done a fairly good job of it too because when I tell people how old I am nobody believes me.


At any rate, this is Nicolette Larson's Lotta Love. This song was released in 1978 - as was my sister.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY HONEY !


XO


Bunny


2 comments:

MMASOOGA said...

Bunny's Witness Protection Program...you're so flipping funny! Happy New Year.

Erica said...

I thought the tube top was a nice touch.