19 January 2009

Random Crap.

Hey Mother Nature......I get the hint. You're all bad ass and can make it snow whenever you want. I have a small, teeny-weeny favor to ask......PLEASE MAKE IT STOP ! PLEASE !
I have no where to put anymore snow you may choose to dump on my driveway.


In a related matter...I'm usually the 1st one home from work so this means that I am usually the one to shovel the driveway. This may be the beginnings me withholding sex until the man buys me a small snow blower. This shoveling shit is for the birds. It's not like The Mister doesn't shovel at all. He does. I just seem to shovel a little bit more....or so it seems to me anyway.


Speaking of The Man...he made the most tasty tofu lasagna last night. Mmmmmm.


As you've read in a previous post I am painting my bedroom ( I'm writing this on my lunch break..) today. I started painting on Friday and while I'm in the home stretch I'm nowhere near finished. Little did I realize that Mata Hari would need SIX coats of paint to achieve maximum awesomeness. We also ran into a little problem with a certain two foot section of drywall that needed to be patched that put us a little behind schedule. I hoping to have this wrapped up today. Fingers crossed.


Both of my cats are sleeping on the couch as I am typing this....damn are they cute !



I guess that is all I have for today.
Thanks for visiting.


XO
Bunny

No comments: