30 January 2009

Retro Music Friday.

I guess we're gonna do a No Doubt retrospective this week. I know No Doubt isn't really that retro, but since this is my blog I can do what I want and well...damn it we're doing a No Doubt retrospective this week.

I love No Doubt, always have. And if any of you have seen Chris Rock's recent HBO comedy special you'll know that he's a fan too. ( move the video to the 5:00 mark and watch it to the end...)

I hear they're doing a tour this summer. I think I might have to check it out, you know, seeing as how I'm so done with DMB.

At any rate, I was rocking out to ND last night before The Mister got home from work, which is where the inspiration for this week's RMF came from.


This is Just A Girl. Brock didn't really care for this song when it first came out, I however, LOVED IT ! He still doesn't like this song, but he tolerates it. This song reminds me of when Brock and I moved to Indianapolis right after college, so maybe mid-1998. Which, come to think of it is almost nine years ago. Doesn't seem all that long ago to me.



This is Ex-Girlfriend. I really like this song. I also love the part in this vid where she sneaks into the men's room and kicks some ass.



This is It's My Life. Brock asked me throw this in as it is his favorite No Doubt song. In case you were not aware, it's a remake of an 80's new wave song by Talk Talk.

I have no real deep, profound thoughts for this week. I hope you all enjoy No Doubt.

Have a great weekend !


XO

Bunny

No comments: