26 February 2009

Crushed.

I got a very unsettling diagnosis about one of my clients today. As the title of this posts points out, I am crushed.

Here I was expecting today to be like any other. As it seems any given day can flip on a dime.

I drove this person home from the Dr. today and they sat in the back seat of my car singing a Billy Joel song.

I was pale and nauseous.

Really, I felt like it might as well have been me getting this unsettling diagnosis.

This client has a very limited understanding of even the most basic of concepts, so they really have no clue as to what is going on.

I suppose this is where a disibility can be a blessing in disguise.

I suppose I'm so worried about this because they aren't able to be.

I guess I'm owning all the feelings they can't.

In a moment of clarity I thought that the Universe must have decided that if shit was going downhill I was the right person to see them through it.

Please pray.


XO
Bunny

No comments: