17 February 2009

" Man, You're Really A Whore Now. "

Guess what I did tonight ? Just guess. Come on, humor me and make a guess.
Give up ? Really ?
You're never gonna guess......



I bought a pair of Candies.
More to the point, I bought these Candies.

Fabulous, no ?

( I have to confess....these shoes were in the juniors dept. )

I bet you're all wondering why I bought this particular pair of Candies. Well, because I thought they'd go very nicely with the satin trench coat I recently purchased from Boden.

I know, flippin' ridiculous right ? I know what those of you that are well acquainted with me are thinking.....no one can pull off the heights of sublimely ridiculous quite like me.

I bet you're all wondering as well where I intend to wear such an outfit and to tell you the truth, I have no earthly idea. I guess I'll just have to have another party.

The Boden trench really took my fancy and well, any woman worth their salt will agree with me that matching shoes are an absolute must.

At any rate, I got home and whipped out the shoebox in front of the Mister and gave him the whole " You're not gonna believe these..." look. He took one look at the logo on the box and said;

" You bought a pair of Candies ? Man, you're really a whore now. "

In his defense he did tell me he thought they were " hot " when I tried them on.

Xoooo

Bunny

P.S. Happy 25th to Karina ! Have fun dog mushing sweetie !

P.P.S. Jonathan Knight is still a total hottie. He's just flippin' mantastic. I swear, if I ever get my hands on him I can't be held responsible for my actions.


No comments: