08 February 2009

Coming Attractions.

Coming soon to a blog near you.....Bunny " The Interview ".
And no, this time I am not interviewing myself.


My friend over at Mumbles Mile will be interviewing me tomorrow, to later be published on said blog.
I volunteered to be interviewed for Mumbles Mile as its author was complaining of " blog block " and felt the need to change things up with an interview.


I have no idea what her questions will entail and the interviewer has not given me advance knowledge of her line of inquiry, but I've decided that if I'm going to be in, I'm going to be all in. No matter the question, I will answer to the best of my ability.

Mumbles Mile writes largely about Canadian politics and I've expressed to her that I do not know much about Canadian politics and will not be able to speak intelligently about it.


We'll see how it goes. Either it will be rollickingly awesome or..well.....I don't know.


Link to be posted soon.



XO

Bunny

No comments: