07 April 2008

Bunny: The James Lipton Interview.

I'm not sure if you're all familiar with Inside The Actor's Studio on Bravo. James Lipton is the host and he does some really in depth interviews with various actors. Just tonight he was interviewing Johnny Depp.
Speaking of Johhny Depp, from watching him on 21 Jump St. did you ever imagine that he's one day be Willy Wonka. The man certainly has range as an actor. Wow.
So in the sprit of Inside the Actor's studio I decided to ask myself the famous 10 Questions.
Here goes;

1. What is your favorite word ?
Yes.

2. What is your least favorite word ?
Republican.

3. What turns you on ?
Strength of character.

4. What turns you off ?
Pettiness

5. What is your favorite curse word ?
Motherf*cker.

6. What sound or noise do you love ?
Thunder and chirping birds.

7. What sound or noise do you hate ?
When my neighbor downstairs slams the door.

8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt ?
Fashion design.

9. What profession would you not like to attempt ?
Accounting.

10. If Heaven exists, what would like god to say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates ?
" You were always right - and yes, nobody ever listened ! "

So there you have it. Feel free to answer these questions for yourselves and email me back the answers. I'd love to hear them.

In other news, tomorrow is the RED SOX HOME OPENER ! As I've stated before, this should be a state holiday.
Although my beloved Sox are kind of in a slump right now. I think this whole continent hopping they did at the beginning of the season plum wore them out. They had a terrible outing in Toronto ! I'm hoping that being back at Fenway will turn things around for them. They're certainly not going to win me any furniture at this rate.
CLAP CLAP CLAP !! GO SOX !!! WOOOO HOOOOO!!!

XO
Bunny

P.S. You really can buy the weirdest crap on Amazon. No pun intended.





No comments: